Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July Pt. 2


I processed the film and even though there aren't a lot of images, the ones I got are incredible! I thought I had been spotted because right after I took these, he came back out with his partner and pointed down into my direction. I got all flustered and scared and instead of taking more photos (like a hard core P.I. would have!) I literally fled the scene barely grabbing my gear and even had to go back to get my notebook! It was very conspicuous. Then, I realized that they were probably pointing at all the construction going on right between my vantage point and their balcony. Sheesh! My heart was pounding, though. After I returned things stayed quiet for most of the rest of the day. Man, what I wouldn't give now for a photo of him pointing at me! Shit. Well, I guess I'll just have to go back up...

No comments:

Post a Comment